GPU causes bluescreen

Koenigsegg

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
Hello, I was playing Football Manager 18 (the game was keep saying that the version of my driver is incompatible) then suddenly my PC froze and rebooted itself and just before that reboot, I've seen that a pop-up appeared on the right bottom corner saying "Nvidia display driver has stopped working etc." When the reboot is done there was a bluescreen error related with the display driver. So I decided to format my PC and after that process I started installing drivers including the GPU driver of course. But it seems like no matter which version of Nvidia driver I install, it keeps showing me a bluescreen with different error codes (depending on the version of the driver that is installed I guess). But the funny thing is that the bluescreen is just for once.After reset the computer starts normally in 800x600 with the driver seems like its running ( but when you click on it it says "Nvidia control panel has stopped working") So basically the computer does not allow me to install any display driver properly. And when I try to install any, this loop repeats... I uninstall the old one, install the new, it gives a bluescreen, resets, and here is a windows with a not working display driver.

This is what happens when I click on its icon:

http://tinypic.com/r/20t1080/9

And here is a screenshot of device manager:

http://tinypic.com/r/2wm2gpj/9

P.S : I have tried uninstalling the display driver with the "Display Driver Uninstaller". Also I tried removing the GPU, it did nothing. Oh and I removed the motherboard battery and reseated it.

Masoner

Honorable
Jul 19, 2013
When you say that you formatted your PC, do you mean you did a 100% fresh install of windows by USB , deleting the old partitions, creating new ones and installing?

or do you mean you just did a factory reset while keeping most of your files?

Koenigsegg

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012

No, I did a clean installation by removing everything on the disk on the format screen