[SOLVED] GPU causes monitors to show "no signal"

Oct 7, 2019
I built my PC 1 and a half years ago and no problems occurred at the beginning. Then after 1 year the screen randomly turns off and shows no signal but keyboard and other peripherals work just fine. This problem happens only at certain times and it was eventually gone after i installed new GPU driver. Then this problem happened again 6 months later and even after installing new GPU driver the problem was not solved. Then
i removed the GPU from its slot and connected the monitors to motherboard. Then it works just fine with no interruptions. What should i do to fix the Graphics card?

My PC specs
CPU:- intel i5 6600K
Graphics card:-Zotac GTX 1060 (3 GB)
RAM:- (corsair vengeance 8GB)
Motherboard:- GIGABYTE H110M-S2

Solution
The dust on your system can cause troubles on it's performance. You should regularly and meticulously clean your system. It doesn't mean that your problem occurred because of the dust, but it certainly did not help with anything.

Whats your final suggestion?

I already told you, you either need to try your GPU in another system, or a new and better PSU in yours.

Other options are to take it to a repair shop,
or buy both a GPU and PSU and see what was the problem.
You understand why I don't suggest it though.
Oct 7, 2019
It is a Corsair VS 450.
Sorry, i have no other PC with same slots for gpu.
The GPU works Certain times and runs the pc smoothly for 2 or 3 hours, then after that the monitors shut off unexpectedly in the same pc. Is there any reason for this?

Oct 7, 2019
So, is corsair vs450 any problem to this?

And also, is dust in the pc a contributing factor to this problem?
Because once i cleared some dust off the radiator of cpu and it worked for a day (i cleared only a little bit)

The dust on your system can cause troubles on it's performance. You should regularly and meticulously clean your system. It doesn't mean that your problem occurred because of the dust, but it certainly did not help with anything.

Whats your final suggestion?

I already told you, you either need to try your GPU in another system, or a new and better PSU in yours.

Other options are to take it to a repair shop,
or buy both a GPU and PSU and see what was the problem.
You understand why I don't suggest it though.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS