Dec 18, 2022
I just finished setting up my first PC. Here are my specs:

CPU - Intel i7 - 11700k
Ram - 32gb corsair
Storage: 512gb SSD
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z590 vision D
GPU: RTX 3070

Once I finished setting up my PC, I was getting no signal to my monitor. I did process of elimination and realized that it was my GPU that was causing the issue. When I boot up without the GPU, I can get into the bios fine. So, I tried installing windows because I thought that I may be able to install the GPU once I have windows installed, however, when trying to install windows 11 it says my PC doesn't have the minimum requirements to install the OS. I checked and my CPU has integrated graphics which should be directx 12 compatible. I'm honestly not sure what to do at this point short of taking it to a technician or buying a new GPU.

Solution
And you connected video cable to gpu yeah? Probably are but just checking because igpu mobo ports are usually disabled when a gpu is present.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Updating to latest bios includes all others so don't need to update incrementally.

Use fat32 formatted usb stick, put bios file to root directory of usb stick (no folders or zipped), then go to bios and navigate to where you update it.

TRENDING THREADS