Question Gpu causing pc not to boot?

UnknownKing

Reputable
Aug 1, 2015
I was just playing my pc then it randomly froze. I couldnt ctrl alt delete or anything. I turned it off and turned it back on but then the pc wont boot. It doesnt even show the bios screen. I thought it was the ram sticks so i took it out one by one and tested them one by one and each one worked. I took out the gpu and it booted to the desktop. But if i put back the gpu it wont boot. I tried to use another pci e slot but still no boot. The gpu is a GTX 1080 gigabyte.My psu is 800w evga . I also tested an old card to see if the pci e was broken and it worked with my old card. Any fixes?

I was just playing my pc then it randomly froze. I couldnt ctrl alt delete or anything. I turned it off and turned it back on but then the pc wont boot. It doesnt even show the bios screen. I thought it was the ram sticks so i took it out one by one and tested them one by one and each one worked. I took out the gpu and it booted to the desktop. But if i put back the gpu it wont boot. I tried to use another pci e slot but still no boot. The gpu is a GTX 1080 gigabyte.My psu is 800w evga . I also tested an old card to see if the pci e was broken and it worked with my old card. Any fixes?
Yes, RMA that GPU.