Question GPU Causing screens to Go Blank momentarily.

May 21, 2020
I had a brown out brake my 2080 super a month or so ago. I did an RMA with EVGA and the card they sent was causing the screen to go black and it messes up Games or tabs I am useing at that moment.

Well I thought the PSU got hit so I ordered a new Be Quiet 1200W 80+ Platinum PSU. Still had the issue.

Useing the IGPU and my Spare 1070 I get no studers or screen drops.

I tried with 1 stick of Ram and still had issues. And even did a frash install of windows. Upgraded all drivers

With this being a replacement GPU I just got 2 weeks ago I dont want to belive it is the GPU but it looks like it may be. I am posting this here for any tips I may have over looked. I reset Cmos took XMP off and flashed my BIOS to an old version.

I have an I9 9900k, a 2080 Super, 32 GB of 3600 DDR4 XCalibur Ram from Team Group, a sebrent Rocket NVME SSD as a boot drive a 1200W PSU. A ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero WiFi Mobo.

May 21, 2020
Is your PC shutting off?

Have you tried different cables?
It is not shutting off fully atleast. I will be doing something. Browsing the web gaming streaming and all screens go black for a moment. They pop on again and then if I'm in a game it crashes. If I'm in a youtube video it freezes till I open a new tab and go back to it closing my old tab. I would say it is like a hiccup or a tick of some kind. It is odd and the fans ramp up when it happens.

May 21, 2020
It is not shutting off fully atleast. I will be doing something. Browsing the web gaming streaming and all screens go black for a moment. They pop on again and then if I'm in a game it crashes. If I'm in a youtube video it freezes till I open a new tab and go back to it closing my old tab. I would say it is like a hiccup or a tick of some kind. It is odd and the fans ramp up when it happens.
As I said before it never happens using the IGpu on my I9 or using my 1070. It is just that it is a replacement from EVGA RMA so I'm trying to give the the benefit of the doubt.