GPU Clocks will not apply.

thjFK
GPU clocks won't apply when I try to use MSI afterburner to overclock my GPU, I increased the clocks and pressed the tick button but on the left it still shows the same clocks they were in default.

PS. In case you guys can't see the pic, open this link:
http://imgur.com/a/thjFK

It's supposed to show the clocks, why would it be like that? Even while playing GTA 4 I get the same crap, please help.

OK, so when you move the slider, are you hitting the Check mark after? Is so, does the number beside the slider show the clock offset? For instance if I click on the number (not using the slider) and then enter 100 and click the Check mark, the value stays at 100.

Edit: I just had a look at your picture, that's a pretty old card and it's been awhile since I overclocked something from that generation. I think I was using Precision (which was the same as Afterburner back in those days) back then. I can't remember, but I think that the sliders showed the absolute clocks rather than an offset clock. Can you take a screenshot of Afterburner with everything at default.

When you are gaming, do you show the OSD values for Core Clock and Memory Clock? If so, what do they read when you are overclocked? As I said before on the desktop the clocks are going to read 300 and 399 respectively. It isn't until you actually start a 3D application that the clocks go to the 3D clocks.