[SOLVED] GPU Companies

Solution
My crystal ball says to go with EVGA. At least they didn't skimp on the capacitors for the RTX 3080.
Hpwever, this card isn't even out yet. We won't know how good GPU mfg. variations are until they get released and reviewed.
EVGA wins a lot of points with me for the following reasons:
  • Their warranty support is rather generous (the warranty covers the product, the not the person, as they say)
  • They still honor the warranty if you to tinker with the card itself to do modifications, as long as you can revert the card to its original configuration if you have to send it back and they don't see you did anything to mangle it.
  • If they screw up in a major way, I've found they're willing to admit their faults and offer a remedy if one is possible.
And maybe it's just my luck of the draw, but I've found EVGA cards to be consistently reliable.

poorbugger

Distinguished
All of them have their pros and cons actually. It just depends on which card they release. For the 3000 series, asus tuf models have superior cooling. But this is always my go to.
Nvidia - evga
Amd- sapphire
With that being said, you should do more research on which models instead of brands. Asus rog strix will be better than msi ventus series but msi gaming x will be on par with asus rog strix. They all have their premium and cheap lineups. Evga has good customer service from what i heard. Dont buy a brand where the warranty centre is far from where you live.

TRENDING THREADS