Question Gpu comparability

Jun 4, 2019
I put it there and it doesn’t show a display and it’s not in my device manager also it doesn’t let me complete the driver installment

In which case you might ask if your power supply is compatible. A 1050 doesn't take a lot, but does it have the power connector on top of it? If there is such a connection, and you didn't connect power, then the card wouldn't be usable. You might post the exact model...or a picture of the side opposite to where it connects to the motherboard.

Also, some motherboard might have a setting to use onboard or PCIe graphics cards, and if PCIe isn't selected, then you might just have to change the BIOS settings.

Make sure you connect the monitor to the card and not the board. Also make sure you PSU is capable enough to support it.
If it still doesnt work, you have to troubleshoot the issue. You have to try the card on a different board and/or vice versa. If you dont have the means to do that, take it to a professional.

Jun 4, 2019
Make sure you connect the monitor to the card and not the board. Also make sure you PSU is capable enough to support it.
If it still doesnt work, you have to troubleshoot the issue. You have to try the card on a different board and/or vice versa. If you dont have the means to do that, take it to a professional.
Professional? Please help me with contact info

TRENDING THREADS