GPU Compatibility check help

Feb 3, 2019
Hello All, I'm from India and my current CPU spec is

Asus F1A75-V Pro,
24GB DDR3 1600MHZ,
500GB+3TB HDD,
600W Cooler master,
Case is Cooler master Mid Tower or Full Tower I'm not sure but definitely Mini Tower.

After seeing the review and benchmark result for the GPU i have selected "MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB GDRR5 256-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 SLI Single Fan VR Ready Graphics Card (GTX 1070 TI AERO 8G)"

Please help and guide me on the below questions i have:

1. Will this card compatible in my MB?
2. Will this card fit into my case?
3. Will my existing PSU support this card?

Note: Friend of mine coming from US and I'm shipping to India through by him so I would like to get an suggestion from you all expert whether buying this is advisable for my CPU. Please help.

Feb 3, 2019

Thank you soo much for the instant assistance.

That is a problem. Any a8 that that motherboard supports would cause a severe limitation to that gpu. You would get simmilar performance with a lesser gpu since your cpu would be a major limit. You would need an entire mobo ram and cpu upgrade to utilize the 1070 to its fullest potential. How much are you looking to spend on an upgrade?

Feb 3, 2019

I thought this gonna happen and you said. Okay, i'm ready to upgrade to a Intel Proc i7 any performance series with a MB (from your recommendation) which does not need an upgrade atleast for next 5 years. RAM i will go for Corsair Vengeance. PSU/Case is remains existing?

Feb 3, 2019

Sure. I will go with your recommended spec. I'm not sure what's the difference btw Corsair - Vengeance RGB Pro & Corsair Dominator Platinum, I have selected Corsair Dominator Platinum seeing the speed and cost but you if you advise to go for Corsair - Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory I'm fine with that.

Note:
All the components which you have mentioned above I'm going to ship it from US and my friend is carrying all those, so I will make sure everything is handled space but suppose if incase any failure in the device will that covered intl warranty or I need to ship back to US to get it replaced?