[SOLVED] Gpu compatibility issues

Jul 28, 2019
I recently bought a Gtx 1060 3gb.
When I installed it into my computer, the card didn't show display. I checked with the card installed but with the IGpu output and it flashed this error "the current bios setting do not fully support the boot device".
I've tried from reseting the Bios, to flashing another version of the Bios and constantly changing the CSM (compatibility support module).
Is my current Mobo not compatible with the Gtx 1060? A gtx 750 ti works fine and I know the card work since I tested it on another computer.
Mobo: Cm6630-8

Solution
I can't access windowd since when the Gpu is connected the Sata drives dont work, how can you disable onboard graphics with the Bios?
Maybe try with removing your old drivers before you put gtx 1060 3gb inside, use the DDU to remove drivers and then put gtx 1060 in. My 1060 if spining fans when I don't have driver installed also when booting my pc.
Jul 28, 2019
Did u have black screen when connecting hdmi to gpu
Does the fan in gpu work or not
Yes I did, and the fans i can't tell whether they are working or not since when idle they dont spin.
Also, when the Gpu is connected, the sata drives connected to the pc are not recognized, meaning I can only access the bios

Jul 28, 2019
I can't access windowd since when the Gpu is connected the Sata drives dont work, how can you disable onboard graphics with the Bios?
Maybe try with removing your old drivers before you put gtx 1060 3gb inside, use the DDU to remove drivers and then put gtx 1060 in. My 1060 if spining fans when I don't have driver installed also when booting my pc.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS