[SOLVED] Gpu core clock and memory clock stuck

Apr 24, 2020
Hello everyone, i have a problem for like 2 months, and that is that my gpu is stuck at 135 mHz GPU block and 324 Memory Clock..
I tried almost everything..full reistall windows, cleaning all my drivers, updating drivers..i dont know what to do anymore.
In gpu-z it always says Pwr..even when im not playing any game and it is still at 135 mhz and 324
I will post some photos down there, i want to know if my gpu is broken or i can do something to get my performance back.
When im playing a game...there is exactly the same thing.Same clocks same PerfCap Reason Pwr...i want to put my gpu in Idle mode when i'm not playing..but it still says Pwr

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Solution
The Corsair VS series isn't the very best of power supplies though. I'm not saying PSU is indeed the culprit here, but can you check the GPU by using some other power supply unit, if possible ?

But from your description on the clock speeds, this could be a power supply issue as well.
The Corsair VS series isn't the very best of power supplies though. I'm not saying PSU is indeed the culprit here, but can you check the GPU by using some other power supply unit, if possible ?

But from your description on the clock speeds, this could be a power supply issue as well.

Solution
What's your budget for the PSU ? And where are you located ?

I would recommend you to get the following PSU models and brands. These are high quality units. Look for similar SKUs.

SEASONIC PRIME, and Prime Ultra, or FOCUS Plus GOLD, Focus Plus Platinum.

CORSAIR AXi, RMi, RMx 550/650W, SF, HX 2017, HXi.

FSP - Hydro PTM 550/650W.

Cooler Master - MasterWatt Maker MiJ, V series 550/650W.

Antec - High Current Pro, High Current Platinum, Earthwatts Pro Gold, HCG Gold.

Super Flower - Leadex Gold II.

be Quiet! - Dark Power Pro 11, Straight Power 11, Dark Power Pro P10.

EVGA -Supernova G1+, GQ, P2, T2, G2, B2, BQ =>750.

Apr 24, 2020

I would recommend you to get the following PSU models and brands. These are high quality units. Look for similar SKUs.

SEASONIC PRIME, and Prime Ultra, or FOCUS Plus GOLD, Focus Plus Platinum.

CORSAIR AXi, RMi, RMx 550/650W, SF, HX 2017, HXi.

FSP - Hydro PTM 550/650W.

Cooler Master - MasterWatt Maker MiJ, V series 550/650W.

Antec - High Current Pro, High Current Platinum, Earthwatts Pro Gold, HCG Gold.

Super Flower - Leadex Gold II.

be Quiet! - Dark Power Pro 11, Straight Power 11, Dark Power Pro P10.

EVGA -Supernova G1+, GQ, P2, T2, G2, B2, BQ =>750.
so my gpu is not working well because of the psu? or i have to change my gpu as well?

Apr 24, 2020
I'm from Romania, I can actually pay like 100$ or even better..but i have to be sure that my power supply is the problem here.