Question GPU/CPU High temperature

Jun 27, 2019
Hello, i have a problem but i dont really know if that is a problem. Im just scared.. Recently i got new PC.

GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (with cooler)
RAM: 16GB
HDD/SSD: 500GB/2TB
Cooler: EVOLVEO 120mm, LED (i guess i have only one cooler in my pc + CPU cooler but i dont know if its okay, PC tests and montage, everything was ok)
Case: EVOLVEO T3
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK - AMD B450

Today i tested pc cpu/gpu usage/temperature in some games cuz i already feel that my pc is hot.
In GTA V at max settings (ultra) and on DirectX 10 i have stable 60-70°C CPU/GPU temperature. And usage MAX 50%, not more. so im little bit scared.

For test i used MSI afterburner.

Thank u for help and have a great day.

Jun 27, 2019
I misslicked in my question, i have stable 70-75°C .. im very sorry about this.

My PSU is: nJoy Freya RGB - 700W (i choosed this cuz i have "RGB" PC or i dont know how to say that)

My FPS in gta 5 on all ultra with directx 10 and full hd/144Hz is around 60-150FPS mostly more than 100fps.)

WildCard999

Titan
I misslicked in my question, i have stable 70-75°C .. im very sorry about this.

My PSU is: nJoy Freya RGB - 700W (i choosed this cuz i have "RGB" PC or i dont know how to say that)

My FPS in gta 5 on all ultra with directx 10 and full hd/144Hz is around 60-150FPS mostly more than 100fps.)
Even up to 75C its warm but still within safe limits. As for that PSU I've never heard of it so I can't speak for the quality of it (I will try to look into this) and the FPS is correct for your system at 1080P. As for the usage I would double check it with HWmonitor as those values seem kind of low (at least the GPU) for those FPS.
https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

Reactions: TJ Hooker
Jun 27, 2019
No i just want to use As much as possible from Performance of the GPU and CPU. Anyways my monitor is FULLHD/ULTRAHD i guess but ultrahd run only at 60hz so i dont want it cuz my monitor is 144hz and at 60hz it lagging.

My PSU is: nJoy Freya RGB - 700W

Are you from Romania ? That's a very poor quality PSU. Not the very best, and that's a local PSU brand. Please do not use this PSU at least on any gaming PC. I'm skeptical about the build quality of this unit.

PSU is the last component you might want to cheap out on, or skimp. Try to get some other high quality PSU, IF possible. Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency or even a wrecked system. Don't SKIMP on the PSU,, since this is the MOST important PC component. I can't stress this enough.

Jun 27, 2019
i already buy this pc and now i dont have much money to spend. Also im bad at doing everything at pc so i need to use service and in my state is service so expensive.

And im not from Romania. Im from Czech Republic.

And if i have this PSU what that mean? what it can do with my pc please?

Can't say with surety, but anything can happen, if you are using a very low-end PSU. There is always some RISK factor. A poor generic PSU might even damage other PC components in the long run, including your GPU. Depends on the QUALITY of the unit though.

Some PSUs are even labelled as Fire hazard units. I'm not saying your current PSU is going to blow your PC, but it would have been much better, if you can upgrade your PSU.