Question GPU crash after starting a game and not detected

May 9, 2022
So I have an Acer Predator 2019 laptop with Core i5-9330H and 1660ti graphics and suddenly my laptop crashed while playing a game and the crash keeps happening since then.
Seems like Nvidia GPU is causing the crash and after the crash, it does not show up in Task Manager or HWinfo64 and sometimes I get BSOD( error video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error and dpc_watchdog_violation) but after restarting the GPU shows up again.
During idle sometimes the temp and clock speed of GPU tends to show zero too.
Tried reinstalling drivers but nothing worked.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What OS are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, what version(not edition) are you on? Might want to see if your laptop has any BIOS updates pending. As for your laptop, might want to bring up HWMonitor and monitor your temps to see if that has any relation to your issue.

while playing a game
This is where you state the title of said game. Include the titles of all the other games that you're taxing the laptop with. Where did you source said titles from?

May 9, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What OS are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, what version(not edition) are you on? Might want to see if your laptop has any BIOS updates pending. As for your laptop, might want to bring up HWMonitor and monitor your temps to see if that has any relation to your issue.

while playing a game
This is where you state the title of said game. Include the titles of all the other games that you're taxing the laptop with. Where did you source said titles from?
I am using Windows 11 and my BIOS is updated. Every game I try has the same issue and even while using blender rendering it crashes.
Here are the temp readings
Temp readings