Question GPU crash ?

pctests99

Prominent
Apr 29, 2018
Hi i have a ASUS GTX 750 Ti Formula OC the screen colors its like this not exactly but a lot like this https://www.google.com/search?q=gpu...AUIECgB&biw=1600&bih=789#imgrc=EWZosXCJ5HnsJM:

do you know aything for dirver issues because i have a gtx 750 ti and i dont know why but with every driver that is .35 it works fine with other drivers my gpu crashes sometimes mostly with tencent emulator (pubg mobile) it has crashed only 4-5 times without opening that game, but with the .35 drivers the issue is fixed for everything else exept tencent emulator using windows 10 tried windows 7 and still the same i dont know about windows 8.1, but do you know is there a problem with my gpu or what ?

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Are you fully removing GPU drivers with DDU before installing a new(er) driver?

If not, try that.
Download and run DDU (in safe mode) and select the clean install option. That'll remove all Nvidia GPU drivers.
Then, it'll reboot. At that point, install the latest supported driver for the 750TI. Might be helpful to download the driver ahead of time.

pctests99

Prominent
Apr 29, 2018
Are you fully removing GPU drivers with DDU before installing a new(er) driver?

If not, try that.
Download and run DDU (in safe mode) and select the clean install option. That'll remove all Nvidia GPU drivers.
Then, it'll reboot. At that point, install the latest supported driver for the 750TI. Might be helpful to download the driver ahead of time.
i have done that but still the same anything but .35 drivers will crash my gpu sometime, it depends there are days that my gpu wont crash on new driver but on the .35 drivers it wont crash ever, i also have formatted my pc and installed new drivers still crashing.
im actually using 417.35, i was using 391.35 when i bought my gpu then i updated to 398.82 and with that the gpu started crashing after a few weeks new updates came a i updated again it was 399.07 still crashing sometimes then afeter 4-5 months 417.35 came aout and my gou never crashed on that driver iv been using that since it came out there is a new 419.35 driver but i havent installed that because my gpu is fine with 417.35 but in tencetn gaming buddy emulator it still crashes, a couple of weeks ago i deleted that program my gpu isnt crashing anymore now, but i want to know what the problem was