GPU Crashes before or after playing a game

Apr 8, 2018
When csgo is launching through steam my gpu crashes and my screen has pink boxes and random green outlines. It does it before or after playing not during though. Its not the GPU or the temps because I didn't have this issue in my main pc (Ryzen 5 1600x, 500w psu, GTX 1060 6gb) but I can't see to solve this issue. The pc is a Dell insperion 3847 with an i5-4460, 8GB DDR3 and a GTX 760 i just put in.

Could my issue be the motherboard? I already swapped out the power supplies.

Solution
cold be a bios issue is it on the latest version
BIOS
to access the bios hammer the delete key before system boots up as soon powered on
have a fresh formatted FAT32 USB stick download the bios from motherboard manufacturer only stick the bios you just downloaded on the USB stick recommend at least 2 bios's re-boot press the delete button repeatedly to get into your bios select system then update bios select usb device flash it leave it to do its thing then you should be good with your new bios
if done wrong will brick your motherboard

cold be a bios issue is it on the latest version
BIOS
to access the bios hammer the delete key before system boots up as soon powered on
have a fresh formatted FAT32 USB stick download the bios from motherboard manufacturer only stick the bios you just downloaded on the USB stick recommend at least 2 bios's re-boot press the delete button repeatedly to get into your bios select system then update bios select usb device flash it leave it to do its thing then you should be good with your new bios
if done wrong will brick your motherboard

Solution