Question GPU crashes for a split second after playing a game for about 2 hours

Apr 25, 2020
As the title says, when I play any game for too long, the game will eventually crash and the error would always be something GPU related so I'm assuming that the cause of it is on the GPU side of things. The 3 games that I experience crashes with are Fortnite, Rocket League and Phantasy Star Online 2. With Fortnite I can play up to 2 hours before it crashes, with Rocket League I can play an hour before it crashes and with Phantasy Star Online I can play about 6 hours before it crashes. These are my specs:

i7 5820k
GTX 780Ti
750W PSU Thermaltake bronze
8Gb RAM
256Gb SSD
3Tb HDD

I tried running GPU stress tests for about 30 minutes and the program didn't crash but I fail to believe that these 3 games are the issue and not my GPU. Could it possibly be a PSU issue? Checking the temperatures of my other components they all seem to be normal and I have the GPU set at 100% power 83 degrees Celsius. I also recently cleaned my GPU and re-pasted the thermal paste and cleaned every other component but that didn't fix the issue. The GPU I'm using is also the stock version if I must mention that, but I have this GPU for 7 years now and this issue only recently started happening. Thank you for any advice in advance.

Lutfij

Titan
Thermaltake is the brand of the PSU, while 750W is the wattage and bronze is the 80+ rating, it does not indicate the model of the PSU. How old is the PSU?

Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Check and see which BIOS version your on for your motherboard and then note what other games gives you the same issue.

Apr 25, 2020
Thermaltake is the brand of the PSU, while 750W is the wattage and bronze is the 80+ rating, it does not indicate the model of the PSU. How old is the PSU?

Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Check and see which BIOS version your on for your motherboard and then note what other games gives you the same issue.

Motherboard: X99 Extreme4
The PSU is 7 years old and this link provides the specs: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1211630-REG/thermaltake_sp_750mpcbus_smart_m750w.html