Question GPU crashing when reaching 65 degrees

Sep 16, 2020
Hey guys,recently i started having this problem with my GPU crashing while hitting +65 degrees in games.Everything is fine until i play some games and it reaches over 65 degreeses and then the screen just goes black,but PC is still running,fans are still spinning,and for example music in the background is still playing,but screen is black,or green.

My specs are:
Power Supply: Corsair CX430
Motherboard: Asrock ab350m
CPU: Ryzen 1800x not OC-ed with Arctic freezer 33 Esports cooler(with one fan)
Graphics Card: GTX 1060 6gb ,zotac mini version
RAM:2x4 gb patriot signature line
Storage: 2x120 gb ssd + 500 gb hdd

Idle CPU temp is around 40°C
Idle GPU temp is around 40°C

While in gaming CPU goes up to 55,and GPU crashes when it hits 65.

I already tried changing thermal paste,both CPU and GPU.Im thinking it could be PSU not giving enough power to GPU,but if had this build for over a year and everything was fine.

Thank you.

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
Even if there's nothing wrong with your PSU, you should replace it - it's under powered and of dubious quality. When they first came out it was found that they had poor quality capacitors that caused all sorts of problems.
From HWINfo64 what min and max readings are you getting for the 3.3V, 5V and 12V lines?

A CPU at 55C and a GPU at 65C is OK for gaming. What are you reading these temps from?

Is your ram listed on your motherboard memory QVL? Ryzen is especially sensitive to having compatible ram.

Can you try another GPU in your PC?
Can you try your GPU in another PC?

Can you try another monitor cable?