Question GPU DisplayPort issue ?

PhoenixLord1994

Honorable
Aug 11, 2017
Good day

I have a friend that has a small issue with her computer, I always try to be knowledgeable about the usual problems of computers but this problem I have no Idea how to even try to fix. So The issue is is that when she is using her HDMI port on her graphics card it works fine but as soon as she plugs her second screen into her displayport her HDMI turn off and only the Displayport is working, how do I fix this? I have the same gpu as her and both my ports and screens are working fine, here are the system information:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450M-K II
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 (OEM)
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Gb 3600Mhz
GPU: Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Gaming OC 4Gb GDDR6

Good day

I have a friend that has a small issue with her computer, I always try to be knowledgeable about the usual problems of computers but this problem I have no Idea how to even try to fix. So The issue is is that when she is using her HDMI port on her graphics card it works fine but as soon as she plugs her second screen into her display port her HDMI turn off and only the Display port is working, how do I fix this? I have the same gpu as her and both my ports and screens are working fine, here are the system information:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450M-K II
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 (OEM)
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Gb 3600Mhz
GPU: Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Gaming OC 4Gb GDDR6
Probably her cable but can also be a faulty port on GPU.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head would be that one screen is set to disabled for whatever reason. I'm not familiar enough with AMD driver software to point you to where the display settings would be in there, but that is where I would look first. It could be the windows display setting being incorrect, but I doubt it.