Question Gpu doesen t turn on

Nov 30, 2021
I have a gtx 1070 ti and asus h170 m plus motherboard, when i press the power button it looks like pc is ok, fans are spinning, keyboard lights except the gpu, the gpu doesen t do anything so monitor show no singal, i have a i7 6700k with no integrated graphic card so my pc don t boot i think, what to do?
i changed ram sticks, i changed gpu slot, remove bios battery nothing work, i intend to think that gpu is allright bcs a led is turned on white which was before too

Ferimer

Distinguished
I have a gtx 1070 ti and asus h170 m plus motherboard, when i press the power button it looks like pc is ok, fans are spinning, keyboard lights except the gpu, the gpu doesen t do anything so monitor show no singal, i have a i7 6700k with no integrated graphic card so my pc don t boot i think, what to do?
i changed ram sticks, i changed gpu slot, remove bios battery nothing work, i intend to think that gpu is allright bcs a led is turned on white which was before too
and tyou are certain you plugged the HDMI or DP cable into the back of the GPU and not the one that is on the motherboard? make sure you have it connected to the GPU HDMI or DP whichever you are using.