Gpu doesnt count

Nitayp1

Reputable
Feb 12, 2016
I have 7 broken pins in my lga1155 socket and i have i5 2500
Anyway it works and my pc turn on but now when i connect the gpu gtx 560 ti to my monitor it doesnt didplay anything.
When i connect my monitor to the motherboard it self it shows me the screen so i can use bios and enter my pc.
My gpu name doesnt apear in device manager neither hwmonitor.

I cleared my cmos as written in my mobo manual z68a d3h b3 and im not sure if i was rebooting cause i clicked the statt big button and not the little buttun which doing restart to the pc when it is on.
Anyway i heard a beep from my mobo for about third second and than spammed f12 so i could use the bios to make optimized default but before i could choose its automsticly sysrted and idk what happend there...
I guess it started with the oldest cmos when first made on my pc by the seller before i even had it... (about 5 years ago)

My gpu fans are spinning and i can also feel high degrees of heat from the gpu board by touching it so it processor should been working either (2x wf on my gpu so its not obvious that it gotta get hot).

The gpu feets on the pci e slot as good as possible.

There is another weird thing that when im trying to get into the bios do most of ther times when i click or just spamming the key it foesnt loading it and it keep running and my keyboard doesnt answer my choices when it ask if i want to start normaly or fix the problem and than i have to wait frw minutes or restarting my pc

I tried in the bios to change the onboard to always enable vga...
Also doesnt working...

Maybe the problem is that i didnt connected the pins in my mobo's front pannel correct?
Because im pretty sure i connected them the opposite i got them at first and by looking in my manual im pretty sure they were connected bad at first so idk what is right and what is wrong...

Help please????

Nitayp1

Reputable
Feb 12, 2016

ye you probably right becausae my pgu is working pretty much okay on the pcie-8 slot and every time i turn on the pc after it being shutted down the mother board beep once...
maybe i can try fixing it from observing the data sheets but anyway does the apcie-8 slot should give me worse performance from the pcie-16 when i connecting it alone w/o any sli?
because by using benchmark compares it seems like the fps is teh same (valley benchmark) but when im playing or just some few minuets the screen randomaly pausing for about 1/3 secodn or half second (like 0 fps for a moment) and also my fps is getting lower faster than it used to be with the pcie-16 slot.

what do you think?

maybe the fps si getting worse because my cpu doesnt connected well?
after all i have like 5-7 pins that broke so the fact that my fps got worse is due to the cpu faillure?

Nitayp1

Reputable
Feb 12, 2016
BTW ' my mother board support sli so even though the pcie-16 is dead for a single gpu , is there any chance that he is still "alive" for x8, x8 sli connection? liek using pnly 8 slost out of all his 16?