[SOLVED] GPU Doesn't display anything and not even Bios

Jun 12, 2020
Just got a Faulty Gigabyte GTX 1070 Mini hoping to fix it. My keyboard doesn't even turn on for it. Everything in my PC works, just the GPU is faulty. And yes everything is plugged in. The condition of the GPU was faulty when I bought it. Don't see any physical damage, even when taking fans off. Has thermal paste and stuff.

Solution
If you bought it to fix it, then you either have the knowledge on how to do it and start doing it, or you have no clue and you just WISH you can repair it. Since you seem to have no clue, I can tell you that SEEING is not the same with TESTING. Do you have any equipment to check the board? Many components might look in excellent condition and in reality do not work or are damaged.

To repair a board that you don't know what's wrong with it, takes a big amount of time and effort. If you already have the knowledge and equipment then it's ok, if not, it's not worth it.
If you bought it to fix it, then you either have the knowledge on how to do it and start doing it, or you have no clue and you just WISH you can repair it. Since you seem to have no clue, I can tell you that SEEING is not the same with TESTING. Do you have any equipment to check the board? Many components might look in excellent condition and in reality do not work or are damaged.

To repair a board that you don't know what's wrong with it, takes a big amount of time and effort. If you already have the knowledge and equipment then it's ok, if not, it's not worth it.

Solution