GPU doesnt work in windows after driver installation.

Radelf_Gamer

Reputable
Jan 13, 2016
Hello guys.
Im asking your help after a long time.because my previous thread didnt got any answer.but in this case,
Please help me.im highly frustrated now.
Okay first of my specs are,
Q6600
P35 msi neo 2
Asus GTX 560 OC edition.
And 2*2gb ram.
Monitor with only VGA(im using DVI 2 VGA converter)...

Okay.now my case.
Two weeks ago i was working on windows xp.i installed drivers for my GPU and everything was perfect.but after 1 week i was playing COD4 (just for about 1 or 2 seconds) the whole PC freezed.green stripes appeared on screen.so i just restarted my PC.but aftwe windows loaing screen,the display got "semi blank" (because even the display was blank,there were some tiny red rectangles all over the screen.
I thought my windows XP crashed.So i installed windows 7 3days ago and everything was fine untill i installed the GPU drivers.
After installing drivers i restarted my PC and after windows loading screen,monitor says "No Cable Connected "massage for about five seconds and then a blue screen appears(i will post a photo of it on this thread.) and PC restarts.over and over again.
I can still get rid of this by using safe mode or "Last known good configuration" option.
After rolling back Nvidia drivers to windows default display drivers, theres still nvidia control panel exist in my pc.but i cant open it btw.
However now i cant install my nvidia drivers.
I tried almost everything.
I did,
Reinstalling windows.(5 times)
Deleting all partitions in hard disk.
Clear CMOS.
and some crazy things in windows.

I didnt tried,
DDU. I will do it.
Reseating GPU
Changing monitor/gpu.
Testing monitor / gpu.
i didnt tried these things because i thought it was a software trouble.

However please help me...
I highly appreciate any kind of help...
I beg you please reply quickly to solve this problem as quick as possible.

And again thank you for spending your valuable time.

Radelf_Gamer

Reputable
Jan 13, 2016

What are you asking?
my psu is is a cooler master one (but I doubt )
it's 600w
I said it before

TRENDING THREADS