Question GPU (DP SLOT goes above back trey)

Mar 5, 2019
Hello guys I’m currently at work so I can only show you guys a illustration. But my DP slot goes above the two plates that the graphics card are put into, so I can’t connect my DP cable unless I loosen the graphics abit any ideas?

IMG

Lutfij

Titan
Now, with your crude explanation, I'm curious to learn what the make and model of your case and your motherboard as well as your GPU is/are in order to understand how your ports are blocked off...?

Honestly, if you're not serious about solving a problem, I don't think you're going to get much response. Please find the time to make a followup post on this thread with an image of what you're dealing with as opposed to a crude illustration.

Mar 5, 2019
Now, with your crude explanation, I'm curious to learn what the make and model of your case and your motherboard as well as your GPU is/are in order to understand how your ports are blocked off...?

Honestly, if you're not serious about solving a problem, I don't think you're going to get much response. Please find the time to make a followup post on this thread with an image of what you're dealing with as opposed to a crude illustration.
Hahah :) true that, it’s fun to the use the brain tough, it’s h700i with Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 OC I will fix it when I get home

Lutfij

Titan
Even if you delete the post, I can see it ;) Wise words to the brave...

Go home and take a pic of the system and then the rear I/O panel. For good measure, please list your full system's specs, after you post the pic. Don't fix the initial post, just make a followup post to alert people following through this thread. Ofc there will also be others to post their suggestions once you bring credible information.

TRENDING THREADS