Aug 26, 2012
Hello All,

System specs.
CPU: i5-9600k
MB: Asus Prime z390-a
RAM - Gskill Trident 2x16gb
GPU - GTX 2070 Duke MSI
PSU: Corsair TX850M
Drives: Intel ssd6 1tb Firecuda hybrid ssd/hdd 2tb.

My computer worked great for about 2 days then had a boatload of issues. After trying to work through it myself I posted on the System forum and got some advice that worked to get a stabilized windows install. Then I had issues when I was trying to get NVIDIA drivers for my GPU. It did not work and sent my computer into a boot loop and at one point had a weird black cube pixellated screen with the login screen. I am not sure how to get this driver to work to get my computer up and ready to roll here. Any advice is appreciated!

Feren142

Reputable
Jul 14, 2019
Hey,

which case are you using? I once had a boot loop issue and discovered it was due to a cheaply made power switch on the top of my case, it gets stuck sometimes and caused the computer to continually restart until I jiggled it a bit to the left and right.

Have you tried running "SFC /scannow" in command prompt to see how that comes back? Assuming that command comes back as validated/successful, you should be able to just uninstall and reinstall the drivers to get you going.

Are you overclocked at all? If so, I would suggest reverting to default, at least until these odd problems are resolved, then you can experiment and see what kind of stable overclock you can get.