Gpu driver failed to launch!

Apr 24, 2018
So for the past couple of months i have had an issue with my computer's video drivers! The issue seemed an easy fix just uninstall the GPU drivers then reinstall the but this is just when the weird things started! After reinstalling my GPU drivers and seeing how that failed i decided to install another GPU in to my system and seeing if the the change of hardware effected the issue! and to my surprise it worked for one night then the issue continued! So my next thought was to do a full windows reset to see if that would effect it! To my surprise again it worked for one night! Then it happen again. Then i decided to change out my GPU again and it worked for one night! after that i decided to flip mother boards to see if that had an effect. It didn't! So then i bought a new motherboard, CPU, and ram to see if a almost all new ecosystem of components would help! it worked for two nights then the issue continued! So the last thing i did was reset windows again this time keeping personal files! and it worked again for one night! I'm throwing this out to see if anyone else had any ideas on how to fix this. i can provide more info if need be
PC parts when issue started
FX 8320
MSI micro atx bored i forgot the name and to lazy to go find the box!
2x4gb of ram
1tb wb
650 watt gold certified power supply
1050ti
First change
i flipped the 1050 ti with a 730
second change
flipped 750 with 1050
third change
mother boards
fourth change
8320 flipped with a Ryzen 5 1600
2x4gb sticks of dddr 3 filped with one 8 gb stick of dddr 4
and mother board fliped with an itx am4 motherboard
The only other info i could find is
the device manager error code 43!

Apr 24, 2018
i have used three different drivers for this gpu and 2 for the 730 they didn't effect the issue at all! by drivers i mean i used the drivers from the release, middle of the year and the most recent!

I don't know if the windows reset completely wipes the registry files or not, I would hope it does. It's just that my brother's computer was doing the same thing, he bought my old R9 290x and I help him install it.
Next day it would only boot into a black screen, so I removed the drivers and it booted just fine. I then reinstalled the drivers and restarted the computer a couple of times to be sure and everything was fine. Next day, black screen again. In the end we formatted the HDD and installed windows from fresh and it has worked fine ever since. There must have been something in the registry that wasn't being removed when the drivers were uninstalled.....and I was using DDU to do the job, which is a program most people recommend.

Apr 24, 2018
i will make a video of the issue soon because it doesn't even black out the drivers just don't even start! its weird im going to record a video of what happens when i try to play any-game soon to show what happens.

Re-download games? Just save them first, depending on the game platform there are a couple of ways to reinstall your games without downloading them again. On steam, under setting, there is a backup and restore games option, it's kind of slow as it creates a compressed game installation file for each game (but it's faster than downloading). Then once you reinstall steam you restore the games from the saved location.

Origin is even easier, simply save the games folder, then once you've ready to install them, Set up Origin again and start the download process then shut it down and copy the game across to the new games folder and the launch Origin again, it will check the game files and verify it's all there and you're done.

Apr 24, 2018
So i decided to do a little test and see if different resalutions would work to fix this issue! And now i have a work around for this issue I would like to say thank you for trying to help me!