[SOLVED] GPU driver/ Possible Memory problem?

May 29, 2020
Here is my current build: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/C00K_13/saved/#view=CzHTJx
I’ve assembled my computer, and got everything up to date, however, I’ve gotten numerous “system thread exception not handled” and “memory management” blue screens. After doing a memory scan and scanning for corrupt files, I found nothing, and figured it was likely a driver problem, however, none of the other driver on the site solve my problem. Obviously, running without a GPU driver ended up giving me a host of different blue screens when I tried that. Frankly, I’m stumped. Any help would be appreciated!

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Do you have latest BIOs for motherboard?
Is ram on memory listing on motherboard website?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Do you have latest BIOs for motherboard?
Is ram on memory listing on motherboard website?

Solution