Question GPU Driver Update help!!

SKILLEDSKULL_IND

Commendable
Jul 13, 2020
I recently bought a new GeForce GT 710! However to install the drivers, the CD that came along is no longer working. So I downloaded Driver Easy, and downloaded the update, before installing is there anything that I'm missing?

Also in Device Manager my graphics adapter is displayed as Standard VGA Adapter( I think the gpu is not recognized by my PC)
and my screen is very blurry after installing the GPU, does the update fix this?

I'm new to this kind of thing so please help me by giving some specific answer!!!

SKILLEDSKULL_IND

Commendable
Jul 13, 2020
don't use driver easy. go to nvidia to download the driver

that is normal. before you install the driver

what is your full system spec?
I did download it from Nvidia but the window says this version of windows is not compatible, unable to find the graphic processor! I removed the card and switched to onboard graphics I could provide you with a screenshot after a few hours!

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
I recently bought a new GeForce GT 710! However to install the drivers, the CD that came along is no longer working. So I downloaded Driver Easy, and downloaded the update, before installing is there anything that I'm missing?

Also in Device Manager my graphics adapter is displayed as Standard VGA Adapter( I think the gpu is not recognized by my PC)
and my screen is very blurry after installing the GPU, does the update fix this?

I'm new to this kind of thing so please help me by giving some specific answer!!!
Download it from here:

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/176267/en-us

Click on express instead of custom when it asks you to.