[SOLVED] Gpu driver

Aug 23, 2019
I have gtx 750 ti.windose 10. It working perfectly.but suddenly one day I start pc and my graphic card driver is uninstalled.i try to reinstall but it not work.it shown in 3D video controller.i update 3d video controller driver and now to shown as Microsoft basic driver.i can't update to Nvidia driver.
what to do plzzzz can any one help me

Solution
Okay. You are getting a different Error, Code 28. It is similar to 43 though, but the solution may or may not apply to error code 28. Have you tried doing a fresh OS install as well ? Try these steps:
  • Restart your computer if you haven't done so already.
    1. There is always the slim chance that the Code 28 error you're seeing in Device Manager was caused by a fluke with Device Manager or in your BIOS. If that's the case, a reboot might fix the Code 28.
  • Did you install a device or make a change in Device Manager just before you noticed the Code 28? If so, it's very possible that the change you made caused the Code 28 error.
    1. Undo the change, restart your PC, and then check again for the Code 28 error...
Please provide complete and FULL PC specs. What does it say under the DEVICE Manager entry, under "Display Adapters" ? Do you also get a CODE 43 Error code in the Device Manager settings ?

How OLD is the GPU ? Which PSU are you using ? Try doing a CLEAN re-install of the GPU drivers. Use this DDU tool, and do it in Safe Mode.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Reactions: darknightbacca1
Aug 23, 2019
Please provide complete and FULL PC specs. What does it say under the DEVICE Manager entry, under "Display Adapters" ? Do you also get a CODE 43 Error code in the Device Manager settings ?

How OLD is the GPU ? Which PSU are you using ? Try doing a CLEAN re-install of the GPU drivers. Use this DDU tool, and do it in Safe Mode.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Psu . Corsair vs 450
Gpu Asus nvidia gtx 750 ti
Cpu core quad q9400
Ram 8gb
Windose 10 pro 64 bit(1902somthing)
In my manager device it display adapter is basic windose
I can't install my gpu driver by nvidia gforce experience and GeForce.it shows your window is not compatible with this version of windows.and no specific hardware device found.
Is my windose causing problem?or anything else?
Plz let me know if you have any ideas.

Okay. You are getting a different Error, Code 28. It is similar to 43 though, but the solution may or may not apply to error code 28. Have you tried doing a fresh OS install as well ? Try these steps:
    1. There is always the slim chance that the Code 28 error you're seeing in Device Manager was caused by a fluke with Device Manager or in your BIOS. If that's the case, a reboot might fix the Code 28.
  • Did you install a device or make a change in Device Manager just before you noticed the Code 28? If so, it's very possible that the change you made caused the Code 28 error.
    1. Undo the change, restart your PC, and then check again for the Code 28 error
    2. Depending on the changes you made, some solutions might include removing or re-configuring the newly installed device
  • Rolling back the driver to the version prior to your update
  • Using System Restore to undo recent Device Manager changes
  • Update the drivers for the device. Installing the latest manufacturer supplied drivers for a device with the Code 28 error is the most likely solution to the problem.
    1. Make sure you install the drivers for the correct operating system. For example, if you're using Windows 10 64-bit, install the drivers designed for that specific version of Windows. Many Code 28 errors are caused by attempting to install the wrong drivers for a device. One way to be sure you're getting the right driver is to use a free driver updater tool.
    2. If the drivers won't update, try disabling your antivirus software during the update process. Sometimes these programs misinterpret your driver updating as malicious and block it.
    3. Install the latest Windows service pack. Microsoft regularly releases service packs and other patches for their operating systems, one of which may contain a fix for the cause of the Code 28 error.
Replace the hardware. As a last resort, you may need to replace the hardware that has the Code 28 error.

Solution
Aug 23, 2019
    1. Undo the change, restart your PC, and then check again for the Code 28 error
    2. Depending on the changes you made, some solutions might include removing or re-configuring the newly installed device
  • Rolling back the driver to the version prior to your update
  • Using System Restore to undo recent Device Manager changes
  • Update the drivers for the device. Installing the latest manufacturer supplied drivers for a device with the Code 28 error is the most likely solution to the problem.
    1. Make sure you install the drivers for the correct operating system. For example, if you're using Windows 10 64-bit, install the drivers designed for that specific version of Windows. Many Code 28 errors are caused by attempting to install the wrong drivers for a device. One way to be sure you're getting the right driver is to use a free driver updater tool.
    2. If the drivers won't update, try disabling your antivirus software during the update process. Sometimes these programs misinterpret your driver updating as malicious and block it.
    3. Install the latest Windows service pack. Microsoft regularly releases service packs and other patches for their operating systems, one of which may contain a fix for the cause of the Code 28 error.
Replace the hardware. As a last resort, you may need to replace the hardware that has the Code 28 error.
Thanks for your time and help I will be doing fresh install windows.and let see after it solve or not.