Question gpu drivers keep uninstalling

Jul 22, 2021
My gpu drivers have been uninstalling randomly, first my monitor shuts off and completely loses hdmi connection to the pc that's still currently running, I then turn off and on the pc and have the whole display resolution degrade to a lower res until I reinstall the gpu drivers, I'm not sure why this problem has even started occurring, I just recently bought my gpu in literally December and never had this issue before, sometimes I can't even connect the monitor to the pc at all and have to wait until it starts up randomly and connects, as soon as I reinstall the drivers my display resolution returns back to normal and im able to do normal things on the pc without the problem, however when I booted up any game the same issue always occurred, can someone please help me with this issue

just in case my specs are
Prime Z390A
16 gb ram ; 3000 mhz
RX570
cougar vte600W
I5 9400F

Lutfij

Titan
That Cougar unit is the same as a Thermaltake SMART unit = not good.

If the GPU was bought second hand, what was it used for in the previous owners hands and how old was it prior to purchase? How old is the PSU in your build? What OS version are you currently on, assuming you're on Windows 10? What BIOS version are you working with?

Jul 22, 2021
I bought the gpu directly from newegg, new, this whole pc was bought and built in last december the gpu to be exact is the rx570 gigabyte 8gb, I am on windows 10 and the bios I currently have is american megatrends inc. 1502, 2/21/2020