Question GPU Error 43 on Acer Nitro 5 laptop ?

Sep 11, 2022
Nvidia gtx 1650 Error 43
I have Acer Nitro 5 (Ryzen5, Windows 11), and it was working perfectly. Today when I started my laptop, it was showing "Error 43" in device manager. Even Nvidia control panel is not opening and GeForce is showing new update even after installing it repeatedly. Error 43 vanishes after updating driver but still not detected in graphics section. And after restarting PC, error comes back. Please someone help
I tried uninstalling/reinstalling drivers, reset my PC, downgraded to windows 10 but issue is still there.

Sep 11, 2022
Most likely a dead gpu. Code 43 is for broken hardware. Some laptops allow the GPS to be removed and a new one put in, others have it soldered to the board. But you'll need to take it to a shop and see what can be done.
How did it even happen? Last time I gamed was around a month ago. And my CPU and GPU temp never went above 70. Any idea how much it would cost? I'm out of warrenty

4745454b

Titan
If it's on its own card is the cost of the new card. Just like a pc. I had a dell/Alienware that was this way. You open it up and remove the old and put in the new. If it's soldered to the board it's cheaper to get a new laptop than replace.

Sep 11, 2022
If it's on its own card is the cost of the new card. Just like a pc. I had a dell/Alienware that was this way. You open it up and remove the old and put in the new. If it's soldered to the board it's cheaper to get a new laptop than replace.
Yes! But I went through Nvidia forum and there are many people complaining about this issue since few updates. Many are getting error 43 message