Question GPU extension

Mar 21, 2019
Hi,
I'm new here because I want to know that my new purschased cables from ebay [https://www.ebay.com/itm/30cm-8-Pin...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649] won't damage my system.

I have moved cables in different connectors than they're on the picture because cables are all the same I hope, they have same info on them: AWM 1007 VW-1 80°C 300V 18AWG ZELONGKANG. Only 3 of them are yelow as you could see in the link.

I currently have 1080Ti and 650W Seasonic Focus plus gold and it's pretty expensive so I will have to be sure if it will damage it. Thank you for your replies and sorry for my English, I'm not from English speaking country :(

There is no way to tell if the cables will have an issue until you use them, no-one can guarantee you that there are no issues with a product.

Why are you using them? The Seasonic power supply should have long enough cables unless you re doing some sort of funky mod to a system.

Mar 21, 2019
There is no way to tell if the cables will have an issue until you use them, no-one can guarantee you that there are no issues with a product.

Why are you using them? The Seasonic power supply should have long enough cables unless you re doing some sort of funky mod to a system.
I did custom cable sleeving and the cable from Seasonic has capacitor or how the hell is it named :D It's also splitted into another 8 pin. 2x8 pins to GPU from single 8 pin from PSU.