Question GPU Fan at 3700 RPM constantly, can’t control it.

Apr 6, 2021
Recently, my GPU fan has suddenly gone to 3700 RPM, on boot, idling and gaming.

I used to use Afterburner to control it and it worked, i could control the fan speed, etc. about a week ago i turned my pc on and suddenly it went on full speed (100%) and when i use again afterburner to change the speed, nothing happens. I looked at speedfan and it says my gpu fan is running at 3700 RPM, and it stays there.

I have figured that there maybe something wrong with the fan, a loose wire, connection, the fan connector may be loose or something.

Just need a bit of advice of why it has happened and what the solution is. Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your GPU? A link to the GPU in question would also help us two fold. What version of Windows 10(assuming you're on that OS) are you working with? BIOS version for your motherboard? Make and model of your PSU and it's age?

Apr 6, 2021
Make and model of your GPU? A link to the GPU in question would also help us two fold. What version of Windows 10(assuming you're on that OS) are you working with? BIOS version for your motherboard? Make and model of your PSU and it's age?
Sapphire RX 570 4gb
Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19042
BIOS Version: American Megatrends Inc. 1.30,
SMBIOS Version: 2.8
PSU: Coolermaster 500W MWE 230V - A Year Old