[SOLVED] gpu fan not spinning unless i push it forward ?

Apr 6, 2021
my 1650 has a single fan and while using it i see that my temps go as high as 91 then i decided to check my gpu and as i seen it the fans doesnt spin. i tried to remove my gpu to check it and i pressed the fans and it made a squicky sound and i see that the fans are slightly out than normal. then i decided to put it back and as usual the fan doesnt spin but when i push it until it made the squicky sound it spinned. does anyone know how to fix this? or my fans are broken and should i change it??

i think this happened because i recently cleaned my computer and when i removed my gpu last time i pressed it with normal force on the fans while pulling it.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The only way to fix that issue you speak of, if the fan connector isn't compromised, is to replace the fan/cooling assembly on the GPU(whichever is cheaper to source off Ebay). Note how I've mentioned Ebay. You should be able to find fans there or Aliexpress if you search for the model number of the fan (sticker) slapped on the back of the fan's motor housing.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The only way to fix that issue you speak of, if the fan connector isn't compromised, is to replace the fan/cooling assembly on the GPU(whichever is cheaper to source off Ebay). Note how I've mentioned Ebay. You should be able to find fans there or Aliexpress if you search for the model number of the fan (sticker) slapped on the back of the fan's motor housing.

Solution