Question Gpu fan (only one) makes weird noise when it spins??

Jul 6, 2021
Only one of the 2 fans make the noise (the one in the video the one on the left) worst Gigabyte experience ever..contacted them and they didn't bother to even help they were just like "Go to who you bought it from for assistance"
Is this okay?..its been happening ever since the 3rd month of buying it its been a year and a few months now..
https://streamable.com/2c73a3

D

Deleted member 1560910

See if anything is hitting the fan on both sides of it. It could just be the bearings. I have a case fan that wont shut up. It still works so that good. Would rather it make noise then not work

Jul 6, 2021
See if anything is hitting the fan on both sides of it. It could just be the bearings. I have a case fan that wont shut up. It still works so that good. Would rather it make noise then not work
So should i just skip the tech appointment tomorrow and just let it live with the noise?? The temps are fine and the games are fine

D

Deleted member 1560910

That choice in bring it in is up to you. I am confident that you can find all PC problems you experience via internet forums like this for solutions and answers.

Jul 6, 2021
That choice in bring it in is up to you. I am confident that you can find all PC problems you experience via internet forums like this for solutions and answers.

so i went to buy a new case today (which helped me with cooling) anyway the guy took a look at the GPU and honestly said that if the fans work on full speed without the noise and the cooling is correctly done then there IS NOTHING RMA or you or i can do. you said its been like that for almost 2 years so i doubt anything will happen to it just keep it clean.
And that's it :/ and to go to the warranty place i need a 3 hour drive + who knows how long for them to actually fix it.

As said already, fans that make noise are generally not something that can be Warrantied, and are also generally not a problem, just an annoyance. It is possible that the fan will continue to wear out until it no longer works, but that may take quite a while.