[SOLVED] GPU fan seems to be encountering resistance

Feb 17, 2019
So my GPU fan has been making a wierd scratching sound when running on 50% fan speed and above. Once opened it seemed to be running sporadically. At first my friend told me it could be hitting a wire (he had the same problem previously)
But this was not the case. I was just wondering if i need to get a new GPU fan or Graphics card or if it's somehow fixable! I would highly appreciate all help you fine people can provide. Thanks!

Solution
Which GPU is in question and how old is it? Is it dusted?
First things that goes out are the ball bearings. Either they got stuck (the shaft is tearing down itself or the ball bearing) or they get worn down (And become wobbly). And that makes the wobble.
First things that goes out are the ball bearings. Either they got stuck (the shaft is tearing down itself or the ball bearing) or they get worn down (And become wobbly). And that makes the wobble.

Solution
Feb 17, 2019
I have the gtx 760, I have just dusted it and i think you might be right about the ball bearings. How would one go ahead to fix this issue? Can i replace just the bearings or must i replace the entire fan or in worst case scenario the entire graphics card

Feb 17, 2019
The fan replacement is best option (brand is needed like , windforce, dual-x, sapphire, or if the gpu is reference (aka nvidia design) if you'd like to use gpu unless you wanna to upgrade it tho.
I want you to know how much this means to me <3 I appreciate all the help you've given me and hope for a better tomorrow. You sir, are truly a man to be respected and admired. I humbly thank you.