[SOLVED] Gpu fan spinning and stops after few seconds

Dec 2, 2019
(sry for bad english)
Hi everyone I am new here, so I need some help with my gpu I bought it on 24.November its an AMD Radeon RX560 4GB Gigabyte edition and it has been working since then, but last night i turned on my pc and there was nothing showing up on my monitor, the monitor whic I have is an LG Flatron W2242T I bought it back in 2016 and it was working perfectly. So yeah nothing was showing up and I saw that my fans aren't spinning at all, I was shocked first so I turned off my pc and took out the front panel then I removed the gpu and I puted back in and it didn't start spinning when I turned the pc on, only few seconds later after the start up, and then it stops few seconds later.Sometimes it dosent spin at all and sometimes it does but still no signal to the monitor.So what should I do? Had a spare gpu whic is the NVIDIA GeForce gt 9400 so i decided to remove the 560 and put this one, the fan strated spinning and everything but still no signal to the monitor. Can anyone help? I would really appriciate it

Solution
(sry for bad english)
Hi everyone I am new here, so I need some help with my gpu I bought it on 24.November its an AMD Radeon RX560 4GB Gigabyte edition and it has been working since then, but last night i turned on my pc and there was nothing showing up on my monitor, the monitor whic I have is an LG Flatron W2242T I bought it back in 2016 and it was working perfectly. So yeah nothing was showing up and I saw that my fans aren't spinning at all, I was shocked first so I turned off my pc and took out the front panel then I removed the gpu and I puted back in and it didn't start spinning when I turned the pc on, only few seconds later after the start up, and then it stops few seconds later.Sometimes it dosent spin at all and...
Jul 19, 2018
(sry for bad english)
Hi everyone I am new here, so I need some help with my gpu I bought it on 24.November its an AMD Radeon RX560 4GB Gigabyte edition and it has been working since then, but last night i turned on my pc and there was nothing showing up on my monitor, the monitor whic I have is an LG Flatron W2242T I bought it back in 2016 and it was working perfectly. So yeah nothing was showing up and I saw that my fans aren't spinning at all, I was shocked first so I turned off my pc and took out the front panel then I removed the gpu and I puted back in and it didn't start spinning when I turned the pc on, only few seconds later after the start up, and then it stops few seconds later.Sometimes it dosent spin at all and sometimes it does but still no signal to the monitor.So what should I do? Had a spare gpu whic is the NVIDIA GeForce gt 9400 so i decided to remove the 560 and put this one, the fan strated spinning and everything but still no signal to the monitor. Can anyone help? I would really appriciate it

Hi, the fans not spinning is normal. It’s a feature with new GPU’s. If they are idling, the fans will stop. But when gaming/in use, they will start spinning. It’s to increase the lifespan of the fans

Solution