Question GPU fans max spin shut computer off

Mar 7, 2021
So this started happening recently, My EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO card's fans will randomly start max spinning and it will shut my monitors off, often leaving my audio connected briefly until they shut off too, the tower will never fully shut off until I do a reset. Sometimes it'll reset itself and go back to the login screen, but often it will say "no signal found" or something of that sort. It only started happening in the past week (the card is fairly new, bought Oct.2020). Cleaned often. It is random intervals this happens, could be 5min could be 30min could be full day, it also doesn't only happen during high usage gaming but even during word documents or something else low intensive. I have tried MSI Afterburner to set the fan speed % to see if that would help but it has still happened since. Any thoughts/ideas are appreciated!

Thank you!

So this started happening recently, My EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO card's fans will randomly start max spinning and it will shut my monitors off, often leaving my audio connected briefly until they shut off too, the tower will never fully shut off until I do a reset. Sometimes it'll reset itself and go back to the login screen, but often it will say "no signal found" or something of that sort. It only started happening in the past week (the card is fairly new, bought Oct.2020). Cleaned often. It is random intervals this happens, could be 5min could be 30min could be full day, it also doesn't only happen during high usage gaming but even during word documents or something else low intensive. I have tried MSI Afterburner to set the fan speed % to see if that would help but it has still happened since. Any thoughts/ideas are appreciated!

Thank you!
Full system speccs

Mar 7, 2021
CPU - i5-10400 2.9GHz 6-core
Motherboard - MSI 2490-A RPO
Mem - XPG Z1 DDR4 16GB
Storage - WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB M.2
GPU - EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO
PSU - Corsair CX 650 80+

Mar 7, 2021
After doing the stress test everything came back to look normal, at the highest usage and everything the GPU temp never exceeded 84C but the Fan Speed % was anywhere from 123-145

Mar 7, 2021
So, I ended up taking it in, and the thermal paste on the cpu was completely dry and the cpu fan was getting looser (due to the tension screws being of poor quality) and it was causing the cooling system to not work properly and made the entire system overheat.

Thanks for all the thoughts!