Question Gpu fans spin then stop, cpu light on, bios light also on, no signal to monitor

Feb 15, 2019
Okay so basically after finally getting my home built pc to completion, i couldnt actually get the pc to connect to my monitor, my gpu fans would spin then stop, my bios light on my mobo is swithed on and so is an led under my cpu. I also have this LED display on my motherboard that gives coded such as: FC, 64, 61, 02, A1 e.g. im not sure what they are. I dont get any beeps, and i also changed the ram in many slots and did one at a time but each slot i do i get new codes (i mostly get "FC" code) by the way all connections are correct, everything is solid tight and fixed into position. I also checked for cpu pin bends or misplacing and it seems to be all okay, any suggestions?
Specs
Cpu: ryzen 5 1600x
Motherboard: gigabyte ax370
Gpu: strix gtx 950
Psu: corsair cx 750M
Ram: ballistic sport 8gb ddr4 (not the best but was told it shouldnt be an issue

Feb 15, 2019
Originally mentioned Ryzen needing discrete card, missed the 950 GPU in part list. So in that case, a few basic questions:

the monitor is plugged into the card, not the board?
the power connector to the GPU is connected?
Originally mentioned Ryzen needing discrete card, missed the 950 GPU in part list. So in that case, a few basic questions:

the monitor is plugged into the card, not the board?
the power connector to the GPU is connected?
My hdmi is in the graphics card nice and firm and so is the cpu power cable.

OK, no problems (from here I can't assume anything). As to beeps, many new boards don't have the "buzzer" that makes them though they usually have a header next to the front panel headers to accommodate a wired one. Are any parts used, and if so are they known to be working (how recently was this tested)?

Feb 15, 2019
OK, no problems (from here I can't assume anything). As to beeps, many new boards don't have the "buzzer" that makes them though they usually have a header next to the front panel headers to accommodate a wired one. Are any parts used, and if so are they known to be working (how recently was this tested)?
Well i have this LED display that shows two numbers or letters or even both and these are codes, im sorry if this didnt answer your question.

I was asking if all the components are new, or if something was used from a previous build. Also, what devices are connected? At this point, disconnect everything non-essential from the board (all USB devices, HDD or optical drives, etc) and do a test start from as bare a state as possible.

Feb 15, 2019
I was asking if all the components are new, or if something was used from a previous build. Also, what devices are connected? At this point, disconnect everything non-essential from the board (all USB devices, HDD or optical drives, etc) and do a test start from as bare a state as possible.
Its late for me now, if i respond in like 10 hours would you still help?