GPU Fans spinning, but not detected

May 10, 2018
Hi!
I just bought myself a new Mobo, Ram and a new CPU. Having installed all that, it was my first time installing a new Mobo, my PC actually ran fine! Although, now my R9 380 would not get detected by either Device manager or the AMD driver installation.
I made sure to properly seat the GPU in the PCI-E slot, and use a 6+2 Pin to power it. Its' fans are spinning and the lights are on, but even GPUs display- and HDMI port don't work. (I'm using the mobos HDMI port). My specs are:

CPU: i5-8600k 6x3.6 GHz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
GPU: Radeon r9 380 Strix 4GB
PSU: XP580 R3
Motherboard: ASRock H310M-HDV
RAM: 8GB DDR4-2666 Crucial Ballistix

Things I've tried:
Uninstalling all AMD drivers with DDU in safe mode
Installing AMD drivers (tells me that there was no AMD hardware found)
Reseating the GPU in the PCIe 3 slot multiple times
Making sure the BIOS chipset uses PCIe express, instead of onboard graphics
Trying to update BIOS through the BIOS (told me it was the latest version)

Urgh, please don't tell me I broke my GPU. D: I'm driving to my local PC vendor tomorrow and see if my GPU works on their Mobos. Is there anything else I can try? I'd appreciate any help!

Solution
Alright, update, if anyone cares. The mainboard was fine, other gpu worked on it with no problem. The gpu was completely fine too, even with PSU with like 300 Watt. It just turns out that that specific mainboard didnt work with that specific gpu. I just got a new mainboard and the problems fixed.
May 10, 2018

Yes, it does. Even though the BIOS option to disable the onboard when a GPU is installed was enabled.

May 10, 2018

Im fearing that, but I should be able to get warranty on both anyway. My vendor will probably help me figure out which ones broken. But if the PCIe slot is broken, why do the fans and light on the gpu work?

May 10, 2018
Alright, update, if anyone cares. The mainboard was fine, other gpu worked on it with no problem. The gpu was completely fine too, even with PSU with like 300 Watt. It just turns out that that specific mainboard didnt work with that specific gpu. I just got a new mainboard and the problems fixed.

Solution