Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
Specs
Motherboard: 970A SLI Krait Edition
PSU: LEPA N500
GPU: XFX R7 370 Double Disppertion
CPU: AMD AM3+ 6350 wraith cooler
RAM: 1 8GB stick of ram 1.5v

So heres the problem I got 2 New mobo and they both didn't work. I cannot figure out why tech support thinks that it might be the power supply but before I got spend money on a new one I want to look at all my optons.

The problem.
Every time I boot my new Mobo up all the fans start spinning besides the GPU fans they will spin for a few secs then shut off. and the again and again. there will be no display either. I have done everything tech support says like getting a new mobo. AND YES EVERYTHING is plugged in. So if there is anyone out there that knows what the issue could be please help!

Solution

Maybe RAM, maybe CPU also if several motherboards don't work, especially with a new power supply.

You said you got two new ones, so you had one fail, then got two replacements and those did the same thing?
Yep, sounds like the power supply. That LEPA unit is not the best, probably lower 30% of ones you can get. Other thing it can be, RAM, CPU, video card. If you have a lower power draw card to test try that, try a different RAM stick, make sure the CPU is seated properly.

Maybe RAM, maybe CPU also if several motherboards don't work, especially with a new power supply.

You said you got two new ones, so you had one fail, then got two replacements and those did the same thing?

Solution