Question GPU fans won't stop spinning in the 30°C to 40°C range ?

plutoaltim

Prominent
Apr 19, 2022
here are My Temps

is this normal for a Graphics Card to do this because before it usally stops spinning when im running a light app like google chrome?

I am using inn3D tunel app because My model of my gpu is RTX 3070 Inn3D and I have it set to auto is that good?

Solution
Did you start using MSI Afterburner or something? I got similar issues when Afterburner is running, since setting the fan curve there is extremely finicky on my syatem, for some weird reason. It either runs the fans at minimum rotation at all times, or seems to never turn them on at all for me and no matter whqt I do, it's impossible to fix. So I just left them running... it's not really any extra noise, and with how much power the card already eats, also not much additional consumption...

KyaraM

Admirable
Did you start using MSI Afterburner or something? I got similar issues when Afterburner is running, since setting the fan curve there is extremely finicky on my syatem, for some weird reason. It either runs the fans at minimum rotation at all times, or seems to never turn them on at all for me and no matter whqt I do, it's impossible to fix. So I just left them running... it's not really any extra noise, and with how much power the card already eats, also not much additional consumption...

Solution