[SOLVED] gpu for a i3 4170

Solution
Your power supply, your choice of resolution, and the games you play will all be important considerations. An RX 570 would be the first choice for 1080p in most games assuming your power supply can handle it and you don't play games which require more than your i3. A 1050 Ti would be the second choice if you wanted the most powerful card possible but your power supply can only handle 75W cards. A 1050 would be your budget choice, with the understanding that your i3 paired with 1050 isn't really enough for demanding games at 1080p.
Your power supply, your choice of resolution, and the games you play will all be important considerations. An RX 570 would be the first choice for 1080p in most games assuming your power supply can handle it and you don't play games which require more than your i3. A 1050 Ti would be the second choice if you wanted the most powerful card possible but your power supply can only handle 75W cards. A 1050 would be your budget choice, with the understanding that your i3 paired with 1050 isn't really enough for demanding games at 1080p.

Solution