Mar 13, 2020
I need a good graphics card with this cpu so that bottlenecking doesn't occur

The cpu is AMD A8 6600k (4 CPUs) ~3.9GHz.
Doesn't matter if its AMD or Nvidia.

Lutfij

Titan
You will need to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age to understand it's power limits. We will need to know the make and model of your chassis to understand if you have a limitation in clearances in your chassis. We will need to know your location, your budget and your preferred site for purchase.

Essentially you should've include your specs first. Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Mosherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

Then the budget.

Sadly anything you throw at that platform, looking at the APU, you're not going to be able to fully utilize the GPU's power due to the APU(likely the ram too).

Reactions: bilalmalik853
Mar 13, 2020
You will need to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age to understand it's power limits. We will need to know the make and model of your chassis to understand if you have a limitation in clearances in your chassis. We will need to know your location, your budget and your preferred site for purchase.

Essentially you should've include your specs first. Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Mosherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

Then the budget.

Sadly anything you throw at that platform, looking at the APU, you're not going to be able to fully utilize the GPU's power due to the APU(likely the ram too).
It's actually not my pc, its my friends. Its not a powerful machine at all, i mean theres only 4 gb ram and stuff. His old graphics card just got fried, hes not looking to spend too much on the system. Just needs a decent gpu to go with this processor. Only reason I posted here is because idk much bout AMD processors.

Mar 13, 2020
It's actually not my pc, its my friends. Its not a powerful machine at all, i mean theres only 4 gb ram and stuff. His old graphics card just got fried, hes not looking to spend too much on the system. Just needs a decent gpu to go with this processor. Only reason I posted here is because idk much bout AMD processors.
I was thinking about rx470 or 570 along with 4gb more ram?