[SOLVED] GPU for i5 2400

MayuMayo

Commendable
Mar 12, 2019
Hello, I'm currently choosing between GTX 1050 Ti or RX 580 for my i5 2400. My budget is only for the GPU right now and that's why I'm asking this and also I'm not good with computers.
My specs:
i5 2400 3.1 GHZ
8GB DDR3 Ram (1600MHZ)
500GB Samsung HDD
500W PSU
I do not know how to look at some name of their brand so please bear with me. Also I'm planning to play games like GTAV, Kurtzpel, and Apex Legends. I'm afraid my CPU will not be able to handle the GPU so I appreciate it if you will kindly answer my question and give me some advice.

Thanks!

Solution
RX 580 by FAAAARR is the better choice, if thats all you can do right now, as we both know your cpu is less than ideal atm, however, it will run GTA V with some adjustements pretty decently, and apex too, not on high settings, keep that in mind

MayuMayo

Commendable
Mar 12, 2019
RX 580 by FAAAARR is the better choice, if thats all you can do right now, as we both know your cpu is less than ideal atm, however, it will run GTA V with some adjustements pretty decently, and apex too, not on high settings, keep that in mind
Thanks man, so I will choose to buy RX 580 as I hear that it is better than GTX 1050 Ti and I will buy an i7 core CPU next time. Thanks for answering my question!