Question Gpu gives display only once when placed near AIR CONDITIONER, and again no display on restart

Aug 10, 2020
Hi! Few days ago, I was playing WD2 on my pc, all the temps were fine, I shutted down the computer, and a few minutes later again switched it on, but that time there was no display, there is display on IGPU display but not on dedicated gpu, checked all the cables and they are fine, checked psu and it's fine too, tried my gpu in another Rig and still there was no display in that pc, then I placed my gpu in sunshine and it worked, the display came back, but again no display when restarted, then I again took it in sunshine but still no display, then I tried placing it in air conditioned room the gpu got cold and I tried it again , the display came, but again no display when I restarted, now ! Whenever I place my gpu near AC, it gives display, but only once, and it does not give display on restart, kindly tell me any solution, I m too confused with my gpu ! I have seen that you people helps a lot to each other on forum! Kindly suggest me something too!
My specs :
I5 3470
8GB DDR3 1600MHZ (2X4) Ram
ASUS P8H61-MX MOBO
500GB HDD
600WATT HP PSU
MSI ARMOR OC RX 570(4GB) GPU
Thanks in advance!

Aug 10, 2020
sounds like some dodgy soldering going on with the GPU card itself. Can you RMA the card?
No I can't RMA . One thing I like to add is now my gpu is giving display without placing it in ac. But when I restart it, it gives same problem, but after about 30 minutes , it again gives display