Question GPU/Hardware Issue?

May 9, 2020
I built my PC back in May, and I have been having this issue since then. Every time I turn on my computer in the morning is a surprise.

Sometimes, everything will start up normally like nothing is wrong. Most of the time, it will start to a black screen as if the monitor turns itself off and show "No Input" and show a VGA warning light on the motherboard. The timing of the black screen varies sometimes. It could be after I sign in to Windows, on the Windows lock screen, or even before I have a chance to see the lock screen.

I'm usually able to get my PC back up and running again after turning it off and back on again right after it happens, but the issue persists every morning on the first startup after being off for hours. Yesterday, I performed a Windows reset, but this morning the issue was worse. Usually, I get it up again after one restart but this time was about two or three times before it wanted to load without issues.

Does anyone have any ideas of what's happening? If a Windows reset didn't work, then I suspect it might be hardware.

Here is my hardware:
Aorus B450 Pro Wifi
Ryzen 5 3600
Gigabyte Radeon 5600 XT
2x8gb G.skill ripjaws

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS