Question Gpu has lights on but pc is not working

Aug 13, 2022
Hi, so I recently bought this 2nd hand asus rx 570 on June and it was working perfectly fine until today i played dota 2 and my pc just suddenly turned off, and when i tried to turn it back on again it wont, the cpu fan just stops immediately when turning it back on. The rx 570 on the other has still lights on. When I removed the Gpu and tried turning the power on of my pc it works, but when I plug the gpu again it doesnt work. I also tried removing the driver of my rx 570 and plug the gpu again, my pc still wont turn on. is the gpu the problem? (it still has a white light not red), or my psu is the problem? I tried searching on the web to see if there are similar cases to mine and I saw that It says that the psu is the problem, im not really sure what to do should i buy a new gpu or a new psu? I also did an overclocking of my gpu with msi afterburner, is that one the causes why my pc/gpu is not working? I also uninstalled it . Please help thanks :)

Specs:
Mobo - ecs h61h2-m2
cpu - i5-3570k
gpu - asus rx 570 expedition 4gb
ram - 4gb kingston
psu - intelligent 700 watt psu (bought this psu on easypc a trustworthy store but i'm not really sure if the psu brand is trustworthy)

Hi, so I recently bought this 2nd hand asus rx 570 on June and it was working perfectly fine until today i played dota 2 and my pc just suddenly turned off, and when i tried to turn it back on again it wont, the cpu fan just stops immediately when turning it back on. The rx 570 on the other has still lights on. When I removed the Gpu and tried turning the power on of my pc it works, but when I plug the gpu again it doesnt work. I also tried removing the driver of my rx 570 and plug the gpu again, my pc still wont turn on. is the gpu the problem? (it still has a white light not red), or my psu is the problem? I tried searching on the web to see if there are similar cases to mine and I saw that It says that the psu is the problem, im not really sure what to do should i buy a new gpu or a new psu? I also did an overclocking of my gpu with msi afterburner, is that one the causes why my pc/gpu is not working? I also uninstalled it . Please help thanks :)

Specs:
Mobo - ecs h61h2-m2
cpu - i5-3570k
gpu - asus rx 570 expedition 4gb
ram - 4gb kingston
psu - intelligent 700 watt psu (bought this psu on easypc a trustworthy store but i'm not really sure if the psu brand is trustworthy)
Buy a new psu that thing belongs in the e waste pile never go near them evga Corsair heck even gigabyte psus now but never buy intelligent

Reactions: Plselpme