[SOLVED] GPU heat issues

UnderStatedShip

Prominent
Jun 1, 2021
Hello, after cleaning my gpu is a lot quiet but thermals haven't changed anything. I ramp up the fans speed and they stay quite the temperate goes a little lower but the AMD software keeps telling me that the PC surpassed the temperature barrier.

Notes:

I didn't change the thermal paste cause I didn't have

My CPU temperatures are good with a max of 70c

Yesterday one of the fans sound weird but it's working properly

PC specs:

Sapphire nitro rx570

Ryzen 3 2200g

16gb DDR4 2333

500w 80+ bronze psu

Case Azza crimson with 2 intake fans

Last edited:
It's reaching a max of 84 and I think it's thermal throtheling at that point because the gpu clock it's flutuating

Yeah, that's pretty hot.

I recommend removing the side panel of your tower and seeing what your GPU temps are when it is under load with it exposed to the air outside your tower. If your temps drops significantly, it means that your case has an airflow problem.

UnderStatedShip

Prominent
Jun 1, 2021
Yeah, that's pretty hot.

I recommend removing the side panel of your tower and seeing what your GPU temps are when it is under load with it exposed to the air outside your tower. If your temps drops significantly, it means that your case has an airflow problem.
I'll try but I don't think cause my CPU it's really cool with a maximum of 70 and an average of 64 but thanks anyways

UnderStatedShip

Prominent
Jun 1, 2021
Yeah, that's pretty hot.

Maybe because I open the card and doesn't change the thermal paste it may cause an increase in heat ?

TRENDING THREADS