GPU help, please?

Erica_26

Prominent
May 27, 2017
Hi there! I'm new to the community, and my english is not that great, so I hope I'm posting in the right thread. :pt1cable:
I have a big dilemma and I truly hope someone would be able to help. I want to upgrade my GPU, and my budget is around 120 $. I only wanna change the graphics card with a slightly better one, I don't want to have to change the PSU, or CPU, and I'm not looking to a huge difference, just to... at least be able to run some games smoother than they do right now.
So can you guys recommend a GPU, that has the same compatibility with the rest of the pc's components, as the one I have right now ? At the moment, I have :

- AMD A6-6400K Richland 3.9GHz Socket FM2 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor AMD Radeon HD
- AMD Radeon Graphics ATI HD 5450 2 GB
- 6 gb RAM

I hope I have given the necessary details. Thank you so much in advance! :bounce:

Solution
What is your psu? The AMD Rx 460 is around your price range. It needs a 350w psu. You should increase your ram to 8gigs, it'll help speed up things. If your psu doesn't have a 6 pin power cord, don't get the 460 4gig, get the 460 2 gig.

gtr22

Distinguished
May 11, 2012
What is your psu? The AMD Rx 460 is around your price range. It needs a 350w psu. You should increase your ram to 8gigs, it'll help speed up things. If your psu doesn't have a 6 pin power cord, don't get the 460 4gig, get the 460 2 gig.

Solution