[SOLVED] GPU Help!!!

Justgottaknow

Honorable
Jun 28, 2013
Hey guys! So I build a computer with an MSI Z370 carbon motherboard, i7 8700k CPU, 16G RAM, powercolor red devil RX 5700 XT GPU. When I power on my computer I get the one long and then two short beeps. I have to hit the reset button a few times and it will start up with no beeps and GPU working. All drivers and updates are current. Reseated the card several times and jumpered bios. Any clue on how to fix?

Solution
check MSI product information or do an online search for what the specific warning beep/alarm means pertaining to your model motherboard. there will usually be a list of alarms documented.
if your search comes up negative, contact MSI support.

Justgottaknow

Honorable
Jun 28, 2013
Hey guys! So I build a computer with an MSI Z370 carbon motherboard, i7 8700k CPU, 16G RAM, powercolor red devil RX 5700 XT GPU. When I power on my computer I get the one long and then two short beeps. I have to hit the reset button a few times and it will start up with no beeps and GPU working. All drivers and updates are current. Reseated the card several times and jumpered bios. Any clue on how to fix?
P.S. power supply is EVGA 750 gold

TRENDING THREADS